In addition to our normal infection control procedures, our team has prepared the office to meet and exceed the new regulations with new equipment and procedures. We are taking every precaution to ensure that our office is safe and healthy.
- Everyone will be asked to wear a mask while in our office and to practice social distancing.
- Every team member, patient and parent will participate in daily health screenings before entering the office.
- We have added partitions between each dental chair for protection and privacy.
- An IQAir Health ProPlus HyperHEPA filtration system to clean/sterilize the air will be running all day.
- Our team is outfitted in full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Face shields, surgical caps, goggles, and N95 or KN95 masks will be worn for orthodontic procedures.