I am passionate about giving our patients the best possible experience and finishing with great function, good airways, balanced faces, and amazing smiles. It is so exciting to affect the lives of our patients in such a positive way and give them the confidence to shine!
Most importantly, I love the long-term friendships we develop. Being able to change people’s lives and give them beautiful smiles is incredible. I can’t think of another profession I’d rather have!
Education and Experience
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) – BS in Psychobiology
- Chancellor's Marshall
- Dean's List
- Loyola University Chicago School of Dentistry – Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- Valedictorian, top graduate, class of 1984
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon (dental honor society)
- Alpha Omega outstanding scholar
- UCLA Dental School, Department of Orthodontics: Master of Science in Oral Biology
- Specialty Certificate in Orthodontics
My team and I continually engage in continuing education in order to stay abreast of the latest developments in dental and orthodontic care. My membership in the Invisalign Top 1% study Club gives me the ability to share knowledge with other doctors around the country who are leaders in the most advanced technology available. By practicing the most current evidence-based orthodontics, we can give our patients the best possible results- great function, good airways, balanced faces, and amazing smiles.
- California Association of Orthodontists, Past President and board member
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, board member
- American Association of Orthodontists, delegate to the House of Delegates
- San Diego County Dental Society
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
Outside the Office
My husband Chris and I have a son, Matt, who attends Colorado University, Boulder as a business major. Our daughter Lani is a senior at Cathedral Catholic HS, plays competitive soccer, and is an accomplished baker. Our family is complete with grandma and our dog, Dawson.
When I’m not creating beautiful smiles in the office, I enjoy outdoor activities, travel, watching high school soccer, football, and volleyball, volunteering, and nurturing relationships with my family and friends. I also love cooking with the family and baking, especially with my daughter.